Tape Deck for capturing HDV, DV, DVCAM footage
Sony HVR-M15U Hire South London
Rent the Sony HVR-M15U Tape Deck for capturing Rent £40 a day, pick up in
This tape deck can be connected to a monitor or TV for playback. Compatible with all professional editing programs. Final cut, Avid, etc. The tape deck take HDV DV and DVCAM tapes and capture them without dropped frames, just leave it to run.
No insurance needed.
Deposit £1000 & passport.
The Sony HVR-M15U is an HDV format VTR ideally used with desktop editing workstations. It includes a stand and can be mounted vertically; a great space-saving feature. The modest frame is deceiving as this VTR performs a wide range of professional applications. The deck can play back both NTSC/PAL signals, as well as 720p30. The unit records Sony’s 1080i HDV as well as DV and DVCAM. High definition can be recorded with either Mini DV tapes or the larger standard size cassettes for record times up to 276 minutes in HDV and DV mode.
- Multiple Formats
- The deck is capable of playing back DV, DVCAM and HDV signals. This added versatility allows for legacy playback of archived footage.
- Extended Record Times
- The deck can support standard size cassettes for extended record times. Archiving and longer projects can be recorded with ease. Record up to 276 minutes of HDV or DV footage and up to 184 of DVCAM footage on one tape.
- NTSC/PAL Switchable
- The VTR can record both NTSC and PAL standard definition signals. This added flexibility can be important when mastering for different regions.
- Go Vertical
- Unlike many decks, the HVR-M15U’s tape transport can be positioned vertically without any damage to the cassette. Have you ever wished you could stick that last piece of equipment into the useless nook in the corner? Well, with this compact VTR, you can! Just use the provided stand and you’re ready to go.
- Presentations will benefit from the auto-repeat function. The deck will automatically start a video over again when this option is on. Simply set the deck up and let it do the rest
|Signal System||NTSC/PAL 1080i Digital i.Link|
|Tape Format||HDV, DVCAM and DV (in SP Mode)|
|Tape Speed||HDV: 18.8 mm/s DVCAM: 28.193 mm/s DV: 18.8 mm/s|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Maximum Recording Time||DV/HDV: 276 min DVCAM: 184 min|
|Audio Signal Format||16 bit/48kHz|
|Frequency Response||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Input and Output Connectors||i.LINK – FireWire 4-Pin Component – RCA (x1 Output) Composite – RCA (x1 Input, Output) S-Video- 4-Pin (x1 Input, Output) Control S Interface LAN C Interface|
|Power Requirements||8.4 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||41-104°F (5-40°C)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||7.125 x 2.875 x 10.5″ (18.1 x 7.3 x 26.7 cm)|
|Weight||5.1 lb (2.3 kg)|